• Creator
    Topic
    Anne

Hi everyone:

In the interest of streamlining some of the discussion and chatter on the forum, we have created a dedicated thread for technical or LMS-related questions. If you have trouble with your account, downloading materials, or experience any LMS challenges, please feel free to post feedback and/or requests in this thread! Alternatively, send me an email at gpponlinecourse@gmail.com

Best, Anne

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anne

Hi Charles and others:

Thank you for the feedback! And sorry for this annoyance! I have reported the Exit button issue to our developers.

Not to worry. The LMS tracks each time a learner attempts the module and when the learner completes the Knowledge Check questions.

So you are safe!

Charles

Hi GPP facilitators,

I completed the lesson 3 lesson check, clicked the exit button and it did not respond. does it mean I will have to go through it again? please advice, thanks.

thanks.

Alicia

Hi Anne,

I just finished Lesson 2, however it would not let me click “exit” to complete–all other options in the top menu bar (other resources, help, etc.) were working, but when I click exit to finish the module, nothing happens. Did anyone else have this issue?

<span style=”line-height: 1.5em;”>Thanks,</span>

Alicia

Anne

Lesson 2 is up and running as of Tuesday! Thanks for you patience!

Wadi

Hi Anne

I am unable to access lesson 2. Could you perhaps email it to me?

Thanks

Anne

Hi everyone:We have resolved the issue with Lesson 2– the online module is up and running!

Thanks,

Anne

Anne

Hi all:

There is a technical problem with the Lesson 2 links. We are actively working on the problem!

Thank you for your patience!

Anne

Thanks Edna. It should be fine, and I appreciate the feedback about functionality. I can report this to our design team.

Edna

Hi Anne,

I just finished module 2 but exit button was not working… 🙁

Please let me know if I have to take the knowledge check again and perhaps try the exit button some other day.

Best,

Edna

Clever

Thanks Anne. I will try and if it fails I will get in touch with you again.

Arom

I have problem completing the assignment,so, I will email the answer to gpponlinecourse@gmail.com , is it okay

?

Anne

Hi Smanga, Please email your assignment to Jessica and I at: gpponlinecourse@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hello,

Am having trouble uploading my assignment–please assist.

Anne

Hi Alice– if you completed all of the steps on the Module 1 lesson page: online module (we can see on the back end who has finished), assignment submission, and discussion forum posts (per your track requirements)…then YES!!! You can relax…..

Alice

Hi Anne, I have just uploaded the module 1  work assignment though am not sure whether am on the right track or not. Am I done with Module 1?

Anne

Hi Clever,

Will you let me know what is happening when you click on the module link?Are you using Chrome or Firefox? Those browsers are more optimal than Explorer.

It might be an internet bandwidth issue. I would suggest downloading the offline content for the desktop/laptop on the lesson page. You do need internet access for the download, which takes a few minutes– but it converts to a zip file and then you can view the module while you are offline.

Let me know how it goes! We can also Skype tomorrow if you continue to have challenges.

Clever

Hi Anne, I am failing to download module 1. The Importance of good participatory practice.

Clever

Hi Anne,

I am failing to download module 1. The Importance of good participatory practice.

Denver

Hi

thank you 🙂

Edna

Hi Anne,

I tried changing my profile pic (and the new one is actually uploaded) but it does not seem to be working! If it doesn´t work then you will have to look at me upside down. 🙁

What can I do to fix this problem?

Thanks

Edna

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘GPP Online Training Forum_Aug 2015’ is closed to new topics and replies.