You must answer 90% of the quiz questions correctly in order to pass the course. If you do not pass, you may retake the quiz unlimited times. We recommend that you review the course materials before retaking the quiz.
0 of 15 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Sorry, you did not pass the quiz. You may click on “view questions” below to see which questions you’ve answered incorrectly. Please review the materials and retake the quiz. You must answer 100% of the questions correctly in order to pass.
Congratulations! You have passed the quiz. These results have been recorded in our reports. Click on “click to complete” in order to download your certificate from the “My Learning” dashboard.
1. When must test data be entered into CCAMS on the day of the test?CorrectIncorrect
2. Which of the following should raise a red flag if you see it in the field? (Please check all that apply)CorrectIncorrect
3. When should an assembly be entered into CCAMS on the “Assembly Management/Add Assembly” tab? (Please check all that apply)CorrectIncorrect
4. According to the 2019 San Francisco Plumbing Code, a plumbing permit is required whenever a backflow prevention assembly is: (Please check all that apply)CorrectIncorrect
5. What might help a tester identify the type of hazard that an assembly is protecting against? (Please check all that apply)CorrectIncorrect
6. If a DC mainline assembly and DC bypass assembly are removed and a new DCDA-II is installed at the same location, how do you report the information in CCAMS?CorrectIncorrect
7. Which City department do a backflow tester and company need to notify when the tester joins or leaves a test company?CorrectIncorrect
8. Who is responsible for the accuracy of testing data entered into CCAMS?CorrectIncorrect
9. When should a tester NOT test an assembly? (Please check all that apply)CorrectIncorrect
10. Which of these activities must be performed by the customer, not the tester? (Please check all that apply)CorrectIncorrect
11. What should a tester do if he or she finds an untagged assembly? (Please check all that apply)CorrectIncorrect
12. What is the only modification to an assembly that does not violate USC’s approval?CorrectIncorrect
13. What must a tester do every year to maintain an active permit to operate and access to CCAMS? (Please check all that apply)CorrectIncorrect
14. For new installations, what information is helpful to include in the “assembly location” field so that future testers can locate the assembly? (Please check all that apply)CorrectIncorrect
15. How can a tester obtain a Backflow Prevention Assembly Information form for a site? (Please check all that apply)CorrectIncorrect