• Creator
    Topic

I my country, i imagine a number of stakeholders need to be engaged regarding access issues, these include
    1. Ministry of health and all other health related government departments that have direct impact to the case in point. These bodies are the primary policy makers in the country. Researchers need to have them on board so that they believe and accept what research is bring on board.These board directly influence implementation, access and promotion of the proposed scientific intervention.
    2. Parliamentarians who are the law makers in the country need to understand some of these issues that have direct impact to the people who they are leading.
    3. Media- we all appreciate that the media needs to appreciate some of these new interventions for promotion. The media will speak for it, and promote it if they understand it.However if media is sidelined, then that is trouble they will speak against it and the multiplier effect may not be easy to correct.
    4. Civil society- A country with a strong civil society needs to engage them so that they appreciate the new intervention yet to come in the community.Civil society is a strong advocate and promoter of “new things” in the society.

• The forum ‘GPP Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.