• Creator
    Topic

Dear team I would like to hear from members what strategies they would employ to sustain engagement of stakeholders after trail closure or results dissemination. However i have some to share but i will be happy to hear from others,

1. Engage in community events, for example commemorative health days, like family health days, WAD, HVAD etc.

2. Seek forum in already scheduled meetings in the community to have interface with them

3. Provide services like HCT, VCT, free screening services for cancer, vaccinations etc

4. Provide periodic updates to  the opinion leaders of the community

any thing else, I would like to hear from the rest.

Jauhara

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Agnes Nondo

Thank you for sharing such important and useful information. Our site has only mantained  stakeholders relationship just before, during the study at study closure and result disemmination. engaging them in all the activites that yo have mentioned. But after that there is no sustainability and I feel this is a major weakness in our stakeholder  engagement and mostly the reason has been funding, the argument has been that “the study is closed and so is the budget:”. But I think community engagement must be continous though the level of engagement will depend on the life cycle of the project, without stakholder sustainability, stakeholders feel used then damped after the required data has been collected.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘GPP Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.