• Creator
    Topic
    Neetha Morar

HI

The evaluation and assessment under step 3 was not accessible. Please advise when there is access. Completed orientation slides. Thanks

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Denver

Hi

i was also having issues but managed to complete it.

is all in order for me?

does module zero marks count?

Anne

And thanks everyone for your feedback on Module 0. On our end, it is accessible and working fine.

A few points to remember:

— the most optimal browser to use is Chrome! Internet Explorer is the least optimal

— module download can be affected by bandwidth, so do consider the offline options (there are hyperlinks for offline desktop and iPad viewing on the lesson page)– you still need Internet bandwidth for the initial download process, so if you can, hook yourself up to a cable for better connection (versus just wireless connectivity). This sometimes helps my module viewing in SA!

— lastly, you must let all of the audio play AND click on all of the interactive elements on a screen before pressing the Next button

In the interest of time, please continue with the baseline assessment and then Module 1– Module 0 is simply an overview of the online modules’ navigation features. It does not contain GPP content. But we are actively following up on your feedback, and I may reach out to some of you for more detail!

Good luck and reach out anytime! We are here to help!!

Wadi

Hi

I requested if I could be change from using track B to use Track A. When I made the selection it was not clear and after the webinar I learnt that because I am working with stake holder directly I will need to do Track A. Would it be possible to make this change. I have already viewed lesson 1 and I do not want to do the assignment before I know if the change can be done

Anne

Hi Wadi,

Actually, the assignments are exactly the same for Tracks A and B for Week 1 — so your preference is for Track A, correct?

I hope you enjoy it!

Mark

I can see i managed to submit my profile. Accessing module 0 seems to be the remaing problem.

Mark

I do remember sbmitting my profile and picture, i cant see it. please advise.Trying to access to orrientation materials in Module 0. am not yet there. Advise thank you. Mark.

Hi,

I’m having trouble accessing Module 0. Please help.

Thanks

Erica

Hi Anne, thanks

The problem is sorted out, i can now see that am enrolled in Track A,   but still having problems opening module o, the clip only goes for less than one minute and when i click next it does not continue and is not audible even after setting the maximum volume.

hi,

my name is kagisho. i managed to select my track.

Anne

It’s posted now, Prudence! Thanks for your patience! And let me know if you experience any challenges.

Prudence

Hi Anne,

Still expecting the link to the baseline assessment for module 0.

Thanks

Anne

Hi there Wadi–  if you have selected your course track, you should see a GPP Course (with track A or B) button on your My Learning page. Click on that and it will take to a page with a button that says ‘Orientation Materials’.

The assignments for Module 0 are (1) completing your profile (which I see you did– LOVE the pic), (2) reviewing the online module by clicking on the module link, and (3) completing the baseline assessment, which will be posted today. There is no other written assignment– the crunch begins next week!!

Wadi

Hi

How do I access Module 0 assignment.Thanks

Anne

Good question, Neetha! The baseline assessment link will be loaded today (Wednesday, August 12th).

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘GPP Online Training Forum_Aug 2015’ is closed to new topics and replies.