Thank you krub K. Piranun. She wrote:
– It is important that the research team builds relationship with business owners. It affords the research team to explain and discuss MSM-oriented research with them. Good relationship also allows the research team to learn from the community about the community’s perception as well as other community context, community leaders, and community key persons, and others (such as NGO workers).
– Counselling including discussion with trial participants, individual counselling, and group counselling
– Discuss with groups that are partners of the research team and stakeholders, community organisations and community leaders to understand the problems and to brainstorm for solutions and prevention of the problems.
– Psychological care and support process and peer counselling support to provide on-going support for participants
– Referral and follow up procedure